I really like a monochromatic face as a result of it’s harmonious and stylish. But there are methods so as to add somewhat extra model to it and this manner is my favourite! Here’s pair matte and metallic finishes in the identical shade:
- A Matte Warm Brown Eye Shadow — I used two shades (power of nature and pure magnificence) from this matte eye shadow palette ($$$) however you can even attempt the 2 center shades from the center row of this palette ($).
- A Metallic Copper or Bronze Liquid Liner for the Top Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Golden Bronze on Lauren above however you can even attempt this one ($$) in Snakebite.
- A Mettalic Copper or Bronze Pencil for the Bottom Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Bronzed Garnett however love this one ($$) in Trickster.
- A Terracotta Blush — I used this baked blush swirl ($$) in Tropic Hues as a result of I’m obsessive about baked blushes!
- A Peachy Nude Lip — Lauren’s carrying this one ($$) in Soho Nude.
- Apply the lighter heat matte brown shade all around the lid and backside lashline.
- Apply the darker heat matte brown shade to the crease of the higher lid.
- Line the highest lashline with the metallic bronze shade. You can wing it out if you would like it much more stylized.
- Line the underside lashline and inside waterline with the bronze pencil.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Pop the cheek with the terracotta blush on both the apples or excessive on the cheekbone, relying in your face form and choice.
- Finish with the peachy nude lipstick.