I didn’t know that vegan tzatziki may very well be so scrumptious…till now! Friends, let’s do that!
It all begins with my 2-Ingredient Coconut Yogurt, which creates the proper creamy base for this dip.
Next comes a finely grated cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper! Last however not least is dill, which provides some much-needed herby taste – critical swoon!
Simply combine all collectively and there you’ve it! Creamy, tangy, scrumptious tzatziki able to be unfold on all the issues.
I hope you all LOVE this dip! It’s:
& SO scrumptious
This would make the proper dip for recent greens and olives. It additionally pairs particularly nicely with dishes like my Traditional Vegan Falafel, Chickpea Shawarma Sandwich, Red Pepper Tabbouleh, and even Vegan Naan and Flatbread. Plus, keep tuned for my Greek-inspired tackle a Buddha Bowl!
If you do that recipe, tell us! Leave a remark, price it, and don’t overlook to tag a photograph #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, buddies!
6-Ingredient Vegan Tzatziki
Easy, 1-Bowl vegan tzatziki made with 6 easy substances! Creamy, tangy and the proper dairy-free different to conventional tzatziki.
Author: Minimalist Baker
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Greek-Inspired
- half massive cucumber (~150 g), unpeeled + finely grated (~1 cup grated, will shrink to ~1/Four cup after drained // natural when potential)
- 1 half cups (360 g) coconut yogurt* (see notes for store-bought suggestions)
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1/Four cup (15 g) finely chopped recent dill (or 2 Tbsp dried dill)
- Pinch every sea salt and black pepper + extra to style
- 1 half Tbsp (22 ml) lemon juice
- non-obligatory: 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 ml) further virgin olive oil (for taste and richness)
- Finely grate cucumber with the pores and skin on – ought to yield about 1 cup. Then both set in a fine-mesh strainer set over a small mixing bowl or switch to a clear, skinny towel and squeeze out extra moisture. The remaining quantity needs to be about 1/Four cup.
- Add coconut yogurt to a big mixing bowl and add strained cucumber, garlic, dill, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil (non-obligatory). Stir to mix.
- Taste and regulate taste as wanted, including extra salt for total taste, garlic for zing, lemon for acidity, or dill for herbiness.
- Serve instantly, or retailer within the fridge (the place it would thicken) as much as 5 days, typically longer relying on freshness of yogurt.
- This Tzatziki is scrumptious by itself, however it additionally pairs nicely with Greek-inspired recipes like these Traditional Vegan Falafel, Tabbouleh Salads, Shawarma Sandwiches, or Buddha Bowls.
*One batch of my coconut yogurt recipe yields 1 half cups of yogurt, which is the proper quantity for this recipe. Be positive to make use of the manufacturers of full-fat coconut milk and probiotics I like to recommend for finest outcomes.
*If you aren’t making your personal coconut yogurt, my favourite unsweetened (Greek model) model is Coyo, which may be discovered at Whole Foods and most well being meals shops.
*Recipe tailored from Live Eat Learn.
*Nutrition info is a tough estimate for 1 of seven 1/Four-cup servings.
Serving dimension: 1/Four cup (7 whole servings) Calories: 131 Fat: 12.6 g Saturated fats: 11.1 g Carbohydrates: 5.three g Sugar: 2.1 g Sodium: 36 mg Fiber: 1.6 g Protein: 1.eight g