It’s snack time!
The dense, little snack bites are impressed by Lee from America’s Coconut Fat Balls, which I attempted not too long ago and actually loved.
I’ve since been modifying the recipe and got here up with an impressed model of my very own, which includes almond flour for firmer texture, tahini for nuttiness, and protein powder for a bit extra endurance. The result’s wonderful – the right snack or more healthy dessert I’ve been craving not too long ago.
Mmm, simply have a look at all that nutritious goodness occurring in 1 bowl!
Once blended right into a thick nutter-butter-like “dough,” it’s time for scooping! These bites kind simply into rounds and are pretty forgiving to work with. No must roll into balls, simply make unfastened cookie/chew shapes and also you’re good to go.
Then only a fast chill within the fridge or freezer and it’s snack time!
I hope you all LOVE these bites! They’re:
& Super scrumptious
These would make the right snack or more healthy dessert if you’re searching for one thing refined-sugar-free. Enjoy within the afternoon with some Golden Milk or a Matcha Latte or within the night with a Turmeric Tonic.
If you do this recipe, tell us! Leave a remark, fee it, and don’t overlook to tag a photograph #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, pals!
Coconut Cacao Tahini Bites
Delicious, 9-ingredient snack bites with coconut, tahini, cacao, and loads of satisfying add-ins! High in wholesome fat and protein!
Author: Minimalist Baker
Recipe sort: Snack, Dessert
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 half of cups (120 g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 half of cups (168 g) almond flour or meal (or sub seed meal, reminiscent of sunflower or hemp)
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) flaxseed meal
- Three Tbsp (24 g) hemp seeds
- non-compulsory: 2 Tbsp (~10 g) vegan (plain, vanilla, or chocolate) protein powder*
- 1/Three – half of cup (80-120 g) tahini
- Four-5 Tbsp (60-75 g) coconut butter
- 1/Four cup (20 g) cacao nibs
- Healthy pinch sea salt
- 1/Four tsp floor cinnamon
- 2-Three pitted dates (14-21 g // omit to cut back sugar, add extra for sweeter balls*!)
- To a food processor, add all components and mix till a thick paste/ball types (see picture) ~5 minutes. Scrape down sides as wanted.
- If combination is simply too thick, add extra coconut butter or tahini. If combination is simply too skinny, add extra almond flour or shredded coconut. It must be thick and scoopable.
- Scoop out 2-Tbsp quantities (I like this cookie scoop) and organize on a parchment-lined baking sheet. You ought to have about 20 bites.
- Set in freezer or fridge to agency up. Once agency to the contact, they’re able to get pleasure from. For greatest outcomes, retailer within the freezer as much as 1 month or fridge as much as 1 week. If storing within the freezer, let thaw 5-10 minutes earlier than having fun with for greatest texture.
*These bites aren’t overly candy, so for those who’re searching for a sweeter snack bites, add extra dates (as much as 6-Eight).
*Nutrition is a tough estimate for 1 of 20 bites calculated with protein powder, 1/Three cup tahini, 1/Four cup coconut butter, and a pair of dates.
*Recipe tailored from the stunning Lee From America.
Serving measurement: 1 chew (of 20) Calories: 153 Fat: 11.Eight g Saturated fats: 6.7 g Carbohydrates: Eight.2 g Sugar: 2.5 g Sodium: 30 mg Fiber: Four.Three g Protein: Four g